Sunday 16 August 2009

hi

Hello i have had a bad time this past week or so, but it is slowly moving on... Both my children have been ill and with me being ill anyway, that makes for a very unhappy family.
My daughter does not live at home anymore (but that does not stop you worrying, in fact it makes me worry more) So i don't know when she is home safe from a night out, and she refuses to txt me and let me know when she is....lol..... I have been trying to do all the things i should be doing as a mum, but i am finding them very hard to do.......

I was at the Dr. the other day and she gave me a phone number for a councillor, someone who gets paid to listen to me moan...... So when i got home i had forgotten what this phone number was for, I phoned them and asked what it is they do, the lady on the other end of the phone said we give counselling to people who have been finding things a bit rough, I said can i make an appointment...... I thought she put it in a really nice way....So i will be assessed by someone and then put onto a waiting list....... I think that is terrible, she said it will take months for me to start seeing someone....... I could (hopefully) be all better by then......
The reason i will be seeing one is i am a bit depressed and i cry a lot, i used to cry to sad films or sad tv programmes, and obviously to sad events, but now you just need to look at me and i feel a tear, or i can cry if you speak to me on the phone, basically i cry for anything and nothing...... I think this has a great deal to do with my fibromyalgia, or it could have to do with my pills, or both..... But once i have been assessed we will know.........

I have to go now, so sorry if i have been boring you, if so just stop reading.....lol..... You will get the next sagga later so take care of you
Donna-Marie XX

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna-Marie,

    I have been seeing a counsellor recently for much the same reason. They've said I'm depressed (big surprise - not!) and it's probably just part and parcel of the Fibromyalgia. They also think it's partly becuase I felt like I wasn't in control of my life any more because of the way I've been treated at work because of my illness, so I'm now taking 6 months unpaid leave to decide what I want to do - I know the answer to that already, dye and knit. Just worried about the money now. What I'm trying to say though is that the assessment and counselling really help and it is worth the wait.

    Love and hugs,

    Kirsty. x

    ReplyDelete