Tuesday 4 August 2009

proud member



I have become a proud member of handmade uk, although i am not 100% sure what to do, i am never the less very proud to be in it...


I had to apply to be in it, i think that is why i'm so proud.


I need to put my shops on as a link and my blog (as i have done it here) and hopefully it will help me to sell from my shops.......


I am having problems selling anything other than buttons, (but they are very very cute buttons)
If you can tell me what else handmade uk does i would be very pleased..
I don't know what i thought it was, but i didn't think it was another blog.......
I will be going through more of the members and making them friends, and hopefully they will befriend me too.........
Take care of you Donna-Marie XX


No comments:

Post a Comment