Monday 20 July 2009

favorites on my shops

I have just been posting about this on folksy.. In folksy i have reached 100 people who have marked me as a favorite, but i have only had 2 sales... This i find strange as i favorite so i can find the shop quickly, too keep up with what they are selling, or because i want to buy something soon, when my money comes in..... That sort of thing......
On my Etsy shop i have 78 people who favorite me and no sales at all....... On here if you find a shop you like and maybe want to buy from in the future you have to favorite it or you will never find it again, it is so big......
I have bought from quite a few shops on both and go back (sometimes too often as far as money is concerned) regularly, but when you find items yu like you have to don't you.........

I will close for the night now, but will be back tomorrow

take care of you...
DonnaMarie XX

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling, lots of views, not so many sales!
    I think the only thing i can say is keep promoting, your jewellery is soo nice!
    unfortunately with money being bad for most people at the moment, i favourite some shops, in hope that when i do have some money i can then go backand buy some things!

    ReplyDelete