Thursday 16 July 2009

hi for today

Hi everyone I am not feeling to good today......
I just thought i would share it with you.......lol.....
I had the Dr yesterday, I had to get blood test done because of the amount of pills i take for my fibromyalgia (the amount and the type).... To help you understand i take a lot of pain killers but i am still in a lot of pain... I take a lot of others too... from morphine to paracetamol....
I am on 9 pills in the morning 6 lunch time 6 tea time and then 9 at night again....... 30 pills a day, i should rattle......
So after blood tests were done she said my gama gt (or something similar, or it might be nothing like that at all) was a little high..... normal is 30 i am normally about 40 (from old tests) but the test results said i am now at 102 (as she said a little high)......lol.......
So i have to go back and do the tests again in 2 to 3 weeks... see if it has gone down any. If not it will mean more pills........... I am very tired today after my trip to the Dr. yesterday, also the fact that i didn't sleep well last night.....
So i will post again later, so take care of you DonnaMarie XX

No comments:

Post a Comment