Tuesday 14 July 2009

some new things


I have been having problems making cards for men, i have had 5 male birthdays in my family in the past 4 weeks and i was not sure what sort of things to do...

I had 2 under 10 years of age so they were easier to deal with, but older men are not so easy (for me)

What do you think of my tie cards?? I have done these since all the male cards i needed have passed, i prefer the stripey one with the robot tie pin, it is cute....




The cards i have i would be quite happy to get, what about you????
The get well soon card has a washing line with 2 pairs of lady's pants and a pair of men's boxer shorts, inside the card it Say's " sorry to hear you are feeling pants........."
If you can let me know what you think please...... Thanx for taking the time to loo and maybe even comment.....
take care of you from DonnaMarie XX








No comments:

Post a Comment